Our top recommendation for processing services for footwear and shoe store retailers is Charge Inc., which has been one of America’s leading processing providers for over 15 years.
With Charge’s easy online application process, you will enjoy a lot of benefits, including:
- no application or upfront fees
- processing rates as low as 1.00% on retail sales and 1.79% on online transactions
- accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover cards
- free credit card machine with a thermal printer built right in
If you also have an ecommerce website, Charge will provide you with a free shopping cart for your online transactions, an SSL security certificate, and free software allowing you to also accept orders for shoes and footwear over the phone or through the mail.
Unlike most processing providers, they are usually incredibly quick in approving merchant account applications, often the same business day that you apply.
And if you ever want to close your merchant account in the future, they do not require that you pay any early termination fee.
It is common knowledge that in order to successfully compete in today’s very competitive footwear industry, you really must have credit card processing capabilities in your shoe store outlet(s).
Customers demand it, and having a merchant account allows you to increase your average transaction size (customers buy more when paying with a credit or debit card than when paying with cash or by check). It will also entice new customers into your store and thereby increase your sales, now and in the future.
We have great confidence in recommending Charge as a great partner for your credit card processing needs for your shoe store outlet. Get started with your footwear store merchant account today!
- Free Point of Sale Systems (POS Software, Registers, Bar Code Scanners)
- Best Merchant Credit Card Processing Services
- Free Cash Registers, Best Merchant Account Providers
- Free Credit Card Machine, Free Credit Card Terminals
- Cheapest Rates and Lowest Fees