We have a very good recommendation for those of you looking for a merchant account for your liquor store or outlet.
Obviously being able to process credit and debit cards at your store is a must, and our friends over at The Transaction Group have POS compatible processing services that will meet your needs, no matter the size of your business.
With merchant services from The Transaction Group:
- There is no long term commitment (it is month-to-month), so if you ever want to shut down your account, there is no early termination fee to be paid.
- The discount rates you will be charged on transactions will likely be lower than you would pay elsewhere. They pride themselves on being able to provide their merchants with very competitive rates. If you already have a merchant account elsewhere, we suggest you check them out and see how much you can save.
- You’ll enjoy very secure card processing due to the top of the line technology employed.
They offer a variety of credit card terminals for you to select from, including the Nurit2085, the VeriFone Vx570 and the VeriFone Vx510. All equipment is brand new (not refurbished), with printers that are integrated and each terminal is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
We have been working with The Transaction Group for the past 8 years and have always found them to be reputable and customer friendly.
If you would like to explore the possibility of getting a merchant account for your liquor store, we strongly suggest you visit their website today.
- Free Point of Sale Systems (POS Software, Registers, Bar Code Scanners)
- Best Merchant Credit Card Processing Services
- Free Cash Registers, Best Merchant Account Providers
- Free Credit Card Machine, Free Credit Card Terminals
- Cheapest Rates and Lowest Fees