If you are the owner or operator of a kiosk in a shopping mall or other commercial environment, there are several merchant account and processing solutions available allowing you to accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover cards from your customers.
There are, of course, three major benefits to being able to process debit and credit cards at your kiosk:
- Studies show that you can expect more sales, and a higher average transaction size, if you accept credit cards
- No longer will you have to deal with check verification and bounced checks.
- Your kiosk will not need to carry as much cash on hand, thus reducing the risk of theft.
Our Recommended Provider of merchant accounts and credit card processing for kiosks is Charge Inc.
You can apply online quickly and securely with Charge for either:
- an internet-based merchant account allowing you to key in sales via your computer,
- a retail account with a free card terminal,
- a wireless merchant account that lets you take orders on your iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Android or other cell phone.
There are no setup fees payable.
Charge has been around since 1996, so they have a long history of offering quick and easy merchant accounts for kiosk operators. And their processing rates are as low as 1.00% for retail and wireless accounts, and 1.79% for internet processing.
It’s also important to know that if you ever wish to cancel your merchant account, you will not be required to pay a termination fee.
We have no hesitation in recommending Charge as an excellent provider of credit card processing services for kiosks. Apply for your merchant account today!
- Free Point of Sale Systems (POS Software, Registers, Bar Code Scanners)
- Best Merchant Credit Card Processing Services
- Free Cash Registers, Best Merchant Account Providers
- Free Credit Card Machine, Free Credit Card Terminals
- Cheapest Rates and Lowest Fees